10.31.2007

Gosh it's bright out here.

Hi there! Here I am, in all my glory! As you can see above, I made my appearance late Monday evening after several hours of tense negotiations between me, Mami and the nursing staff. Here's one of my first pictures ... you should be aware that I'm not always this serious.



Here I am with ...

Nana and my big sister Resli (she's REALLY cool - but I don't know if I'll ever be able to keep up with her) ...



Grandma ...



Granddaddy ...



and Mami's doctor, Dr. Brazzel.



Lot's of people have given me great gifts already, but the best is this I-Pod they gave me at the hospital ...



Wait, you say that's NOT an I-Pod? It's a hearing test?!?! Ok, somebody owes me some gadgets. Daddy, take me home. Now.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Hope you are all enjoying your babymoon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lela, First you look absolutely great! Second, you look absolutely great! Now that you're home, you can already see how lucky you are; it's a complete family, with a Mami a Papi a big sister and all the rooms have furniture. Welcome to Wardworld! Love, DICK/GRANDAD

kristen said...

Congratulions to you all! Lela is such a beautiful baby girl and very lucky to be a part of you family! We are so glad that mom and baby are doing well! Congrats again and best wishes,
Kristen, Jason, and Nathan

Anonymous said...

Dear Lela,

Welcome to the world. You are just perfect and very lucky to be joining such a lovely family.

Hugs to all the Wards (and a special hello to Resli from Max),

Love,

Rori

Dr. L said...

Welcome Lela - so glad to finally meet you virtually. I hope we get to meet in person sometime really soon!