2.12.2008

A Quick Tutorial

Hi blogfans! I've heard that there are lots of you out there, but sadly I don't ever hear comments from many of you. I asked Mami and Daddy about this and they told me it's because sometimes Blogger's comments process can be kind of confusing. After doing some research, I agree, but I'll try to walk you through it:


Ok, first look down at the bottom right of the last picture in this post. There's a tiny little line there that says "0 comments" (or more if there are any comments already). Click on that line. A window will open up above my page. That's what you want to happen. Still with me? Let's keep going ...


There's a big space in that new window that says "Leave your comment." Click your mouse in that big empty area below those words. (Isn't it cute that they call it a mouse?) Type your comment and when you finish, (I'm assuming you don't already have a login at blogger - if you do you probably know this stuff) you'll see some funny letters writing a nonsense word at the bottom - you'll need to type that nonsense word into the space that says "word verification" a little further down. This is all there to keep other computers from "spamming" my blog. I don't know what that is, but I DO know it sounds bad.

Ok, still with me? Scroll down a little further and click the little circle next to "anonymous." Then click "preview" to see how your comment will look when it's posted. If you like it and you're ready to go, click "publish your comment." That should do it!


Ok, any questions? No? Well then let's see some comments!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It's just that the pressure to be witty in such a public forum is a little daunting. Ooh, my word verification word is bopbesm. What a cool word!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm a guilty one as well. Sonia and I LOVE looking at your photos, Lela!
Un abrazo,
Tammy