5.13.2008

Our family vacation

This past weekend my family and I went to Denver, Colorado on vacation. We met Nana and Melissa and Mathias and Chris and Adam there, so it was a real family getaway.
We had to take a long plane ride to get there, but since I've flown to Minnesota and California, this was nothin'.

It was fun to have a new environment to play around in. I got my blanket out on the floor and set up my toys and just had a blast in our hotel.

I even practiced standing up a little! Impressive, huh?

I was so glad to have my sister Resli there with me too, since we always have fun together.

Even if she doesn't always get my pacifier quite in my mouth all the time. I know she's trying.

We ate out at a lot of restaurants, and i got to sit in a high chair for the first time! Hmm, let's see what's on this menu...

Mmmm, it all looks good to me!

Most of all, though, it was great to spend time with my family. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

So many adventures on your vacation! I can't believe how you're growing up :-)