7.04.2008

Documenting my progress

The last month has been a very busy and exciting one for me. So much is happening these days...

First of all, I HAVE MY FIRST TOOTH! My bottom left (front) tooth has finally poked through. Here's a picture Mami tried to take of it:

No, you can't see it... When I open my mouth I smile, when YOU open my mouth I either stick my tongue out or bite you. So I guess I'm not quite ready to show this tooth off yet, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I've also started working on eating real solid food (well, quick-melting air-puffed real food), see?

Don't laugh, it takes me a while not only to figure out where the food is and how to put it in my mouth, but what to do with it once it's there - that's a lot to think about at once!

And on top of that, I'm still perfecting my cruising. I was a little tired in this video, but you can see that I'm sort of cruising along the couch.

I do it better and a little more quickly than you can tell in this video, but again, you'll just have to take my word for it. (Come on, if an 8-month-old's word isn't good, whose is?)

It sure has been a busy month. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have for me to discover!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

I'll be anxious to see that tooth Lela. But in the meantime you are making milestones in cruising and eating!