9.15.2008

Nothin' like a good supper

You all may remember that my sister Resli was not what we'd call a voracious eater (nor is she today, for that matter). Well, I'm the total opposite - I love me some food! Although I like baby food, I am more and more interested in what everyone else is eating, which I indicate by pointing and grunting. And I've gotten very good at feeding myself, too.

Last night, I had some yummy sweet potato ~ carrot mush that Mami whipped up for me, but she was eating a chicken pot pie that I just had to have. A little chicken here, some peas and carrots there, and before you know it, I think I ate more than Mami did!
I was quite content with myself, the greasy sheen across my face not withstanding.

Supper is great, but it's even greater when you can choose your menu and eat it yourself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bon Appetit! (In keeping with today's theme of multi-lingual comments.)
xo

Dr. L said...

I second the bon appetit and I'll mention again that Lela is simply adorable!