2.07.2009

Dr. Ward to the living room STAT!

Resli opened her birthday present from Nana a day early (don't worry, she had permission to do so). It was a doctor's kit and a white doctor's jacket that says "Dr. Ward"!!! By some genetic flaw inherent in Resli's biology, she immediately responded to that gift by wanting to play the patient. Yea, right... NOT ME! I put on her jacket and decided I could be Dr. Ward!

There's a stethoscope too, and it also fit me just fine. (Resli kept calling it the doctoscope, which I guess makes sense too.)

Then I had to 'check' my patient. She was 'very ill' as she said. I took her blood pressure.

And told her to get some rest and call me in the morning.
I'm off to go find someone who wants a shot!

Thanks, Nana (from both of us)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lela Ward, MD. I like the sound of that. You are definitely a take-charge kind of girl! I had pictured Miss Always In Charge Resli as the attending, and you as the perpetual patient. Glad you're having fun.
xo
Nana

Unknown said...

PS Maybe you could get one of your interns to roll up your sleeves.
Nana

hlward said...

Resli's management skills lean toward the arts. Lela's a nuts-and-bolts kinda gal.