11.11.2007

Busy, As Always

There's so much to be done out here. They keep me busy ALL the time. For instance, my parents seem obsessed with this "bath" idea. I don't get it, but I do have to say that the spa treatments continue to be first rate.


I end up spending quite a bit of time keeping Daddy up-to-date on the latest in baby tech. Here I am explaining (for the umpteenth time) how to make the music play in my Baby Einstein Play Gym:


Oh, and I sleep. Quite a lot. And I look good doing it.

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Lela, you are growing so much each day! Isn't there so many things to see in the world? It only gets more exciting -- just you wait and see!

Anonymous said...

Lela ... you sure do sleep pretty. You are a real grown up baby already with a fine helmet of hair.Love you ... Ellie and Dick