11.05.2007

My First Doctor's Visit

Last Friday I visited Doctor Grooms for my first checkup. They keep telling me it wasn't that bad, and that I should be glad I didn't get any shots, but as you can see, I am NOT glad about any part of it. Apparently my big sister Resli goes to this same doctor - they showed me a picture of one of her first visits.


Thank goodness Mami was there - I felt much better after talking (ok, screaming and crying) to her about it.


And then when I got home I hung out with Nana for a little while and Resli came over to give me kisses and tell how brave I was being about the whole thing. She's a great big sister and I'm glad I have her for a role model.

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Wow - seems like it all went so smoothly and I'm glad that everyone is going well!