12.26.2007

Ho Ho Ho!

So, Christmas was this week. As I've mentioned before, I'm a little bewildered by some of the stuff that goes on around this town. They tell me this "Christmas" is a big deal, so I was willing to go along with it, since everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

I didn't even complain when they put these antlers on me at the grocery store. Of course, I did pretend to be asleep ...


I asked my big sister to give me some inside information about Christmas, but the look on her face here tells me she may not be telling me everything. I'm not sure this idea of hanging socks beside the fireplace is, you know, up to the local fire codes, but I suppose I'll go along with it.


Ok, I do like the lights on the Christmas tree. A lot.


And I got some pretty cool stuff too. Maybe Christmas isn't so bad after all.


What's that you say? I have to wait HOW MANY days for it to happen again?

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

I love the antler picture! So fun...