4.06.2008

Family time

My Nana came to visit us this weekend. It was great to see her, since I didn't remember her from my last visit, and I've changed so much since she last saw me that she hardly recognized me.
We sat on the couch together for a while.

But then my sister Resli sat down for a little carpet picnic, and I wanted to join her.

Hey, sis, can I have some goldfish?

(She said no. She explained to me that soon I'll be able to eat all kinds of things, but not yet.)

That's ok, I still enjoyed sitting with her.

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Looks like a fun picnic! I bet you're looking forward to having picnics outside now that summer is approaching!

Anonymous said...

Lela ... I can't believe you're sitting up. For that feat alone, you should be rewarded with a tasty Goldfish or two. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. Love, Grandad Dick