4.12.2008

My first Gator game!

Today I went to my very first Gator game. (Well, about two weeks before I was born Mami and Daddy went to the Auburn game and I had no choice but to go along as well. It was really loud, even from where I was. So I've been very curious to see what it was like from the outside.)
Resli said we had to get all Gator-ed up, so she let me wear her hair bow along with my gator onesie.

Daddy and Resli sat next to us and we watched the Gators run around the field. I didn't know the words to all the songs and the cheers, like Resli did, but maybe she'll teach them to me.

It was kind of hot at the game, but I think I enjoyed it. I got to hang out in the sling with Mami, and I always like that.

I'm hoping for a great upcoming Gator season!

1 comment:

drlomicka said...

Y'all look entirely TOO cute with the gator gear!