10.24.2008

Greetings from Quebec, dear Lela

Mi querida Lelita-
I know you can't really understand geography and distance just yet, but I wanted to send you (and please share with your sister) a picture of where I am. My conference is taking place at Laval University (that's Université Laval, in French!).
From my hotel it's about a 30 minute walk to the university, but it's a lovely walk and I'm enjoying seeing the sights. I wish you were here, I think you'd like looking out from your stroller, too.
This is the entrance to the University.

There, now I feel a little less distant from you, now that you can see where I am, at least.
I hope you're all doing well. I miss you lots.
Just so you don't forget me, here's a picture of me waving to you and your sister.

Besitos, amor,
~Mami

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Hope the conference was great. How fun to leave videos and pics for the kiddos!