12.07.2008

Getting in the Christmas spirit

Now that we have our tree, we spent the afternoon today getting all the Christmas stuff out and decorating the tree and the house.
I really liked this Christmasy bear (although, hmmm, he seems to have disappeared in to Resli's room...).

But then Mami and Daddy opened the boxes of ornaments.


Oooohhh, look at that!


Daddy showed me some of the pretty ones. This one says "Baby's First Christmas" so it's a little outdated, but we hung it up anyway. (It could be in honor of my new cousin Atticus, except it's very pink...)

Daddy helped me hang them too. We do good work together.


What? No balls allowed on the tree?

Well, and then it just got silly. Daddy wore his gatorhead (still celebrating our great victory yesterday, and the fact that we'll be playing in the championship bowl in Miami!), with reindeer antlers on it. Silly!

Everyone knows the antlers look better on me!
(I wore them last year too, remember?)
But in spite of our silliness, we ended up with the prettiest Christmas tree ever!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

I love the antlers but the Gator head wins the prize!

Unknown said...

Lela, this year is just the beginning of Christmas excitement for you. I'm a little jealous for all the magical years that lie ahead of you, but very happy for you.
xo
Nana