12.13.2008

"Winter" in Gainesville

It was a little chilly in Gainesville today, so when we went outside to help Daddy put up the Christmas lights, we had to get bundled up! (Don't laugh, you northerners, this is, like, as cold as it gets here!)
Mami insisted I wear this hat. I tried to tell her it was too small - just look at my cheeks! - but she put it on me anyway.

But once she turned her back, I showed her!

So there!

But then I relented, at least for a while. Long enough to hang with Resli and her hat. She even let me share some of her sidewalk chalk.

That way, we could both draw in the driveway.

Of course, most of the chalk ended up on me. (Be glad there were no pictures taken before we cleaned my face and mouth!)

LOOK! Daddy's way up high on a ladder!! What's he doing??

I better cop a squat and see how this all turns out.

It turned out very well! We now have lights on our house and we're the most festive house on the block!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see some pictures of the house!
xo
Nana

Anonymous said...

Cop a squat? Have you been watching pretty woman? Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Also, the picture of you two drawing side by side is one of my faves.
xo
Nana

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrreat blog!!!

Don't let the recession get you down. When was the last time you looked at government grants? With the bailout, there is more money than ever. Don't miss out.

******************************
My Award Winning Grant Blog
*****************************