4.12.2009

Happy Easter! from Lela

For my first Easter last year, Mami and I were on a plane home from San Francisco, so this is really like my first Easter. Turns out, there's this big bunny (cue Lela yelling "bunny! bunny!") that brings us baskets and eggs and all kinds of fun stuff. 

Resli helped me dig in to my basket. I got an alphabet book, some snacks and a pretty dress, just like Resli's!
Don't I look pretty?
Resli and I did some dancing together before church.

And then after church we got to go to Grandma and Granddaddy's house, where the Easter bunny had also visited!

I got RAISINS in my basket! W00t!

There was a brief moment of sisterly hugging to celebrate the holiday.

Hope your Easter was as great as mine!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You two are just two cute in your matching dresses. I'm glad you had a great Easter!