4.29.2009

My first road trip!

In my 18 months of existence, I've traveled a fair bit (Minneapolis, San Francisco, Denver), but always by plane. This past weekend we took my first car trip - a 450 mile drive to Nana's house in North Carolina. We rented a minivan so we could go in style. 
We started off ok, coloring and playing.

But I quickly grew bored and resorted to other forms of entertainment.

Luckily, we stopped for lunch and I got macaroni and cheese!

Then we used the restroom at the restaurant and they had this super cool seat for me to sit on (trapped) while Mami helped Resli. Neat, huh?

One lesson Mami learned on this trip was that fresh chocolate chip cookies are not good cartrip snacks!
But mess or no mess, Resli and I soon gave up our fight and took a little nap. 
It was a looong drive and we were so glad to arrive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you were trapped by Resli.That's a funny picture.