7.12.2009

Turtle races!?!

Mami was doing something in the other room yesterday morning and heard me and Resli yelling "Turtle races! Turtle races!" She had no idea what we were talking about so she came to see.It's about as literal an interpretation as possible:

We were each riding a turtle and racing around the living room. (What did you think it was?) Want to see how that works?


Resli had the advantage on me, she kept winning the races. She's got longer legs.
But I know how to cheat!

After a while, I got tired of riding the turtle and decided I needed a better mount.
Yep, this one is much better!
Oh, don't worry about her, she LOVED it!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Looks like as much fun as Maleah and Ashlyn have on their scooting race!

Melissa said...

Awesome! What clever girls you are. It looks like so much fun!