10.29.2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday! I'm two whole years old.
Resli offered to help take my two-year pictures. She held the sign.
While I tried to put my party hat on.

Hang on here, I can get this together.

Oh, who cares?!? It's my birthday!

(Doesn't it look like I got a perm to celebrate?)
Even though my real party isn't until Sunday, and Mami's making my special Pablo cake for then, look what we had after dinner tonight: cupcakes! I even had a candle on mine.

I had to work very hard to blow it out.

Aha, success at last!
And aha, more success!
So far it's been a great birthday. Can you believe how fast the last two years have flown by? Me neither! Thanks for sharing them with me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy happy beautiful girl!

Melissa said...

such a gorgeous (and grown up) young lady. happy birthday to you!