10.25.2009

"We're goin' to the faaaaiiir, the Alachua County faaaaiiir..."

(Click the title of this post the hear the fair song... and to get it stuck in YOUR head too!)
So, today we went to the Alachua County fair. What an outing! The first thing we saw - and about which I was extremely excited - were animals!
They had chicks! I giggled out loud when I saw them, they were so cute.
And I tried to touch them, but luckily there was glass there.
They had this adorable little pony too, who wasn't much bigger than I am. Too bad he wasn't available for rides.
Resli talked Mami and Daddy into buying us some cotton candy. I wasn't too sure about it, it felt kinda funny.

I even got to go on a ride or two with Mami and Daddy. On this one we went up and down and up and down, oooh!
Resli got to go on some more rides too but since I'm not quite 36" tall yet I couldn't. Check her blog for details though.
And Mami won me this stuffed snake. It says "sssss" and I love it!
Wow, what a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You LOVE a snake? I'm glad you got to fly like a bumble bee in anticipation of Halloween.

Amy S said...

Well, it turns out Adam and I have the perfect place to take you when you come visit. There's a place in the city that houses scary things like hawks, but also, inexplicably, guinea pigs and chickens. And only a 15-minute walk from home!

Dr. L said...

what fun! what are you doing for your second birthday? :-)