2.23.2010

Acting like a 2-year-old

Now that I'm two I can do lots of big-girl kinds of things. One of them is throwing HUGE temper tantrums. Like this morning when we tried to leave the house and I decided that I did not want to walk out to the car. At all. So I sat down and sulked.
Then (after taking off my jacket and throwing it at Daddy), I tried to go back in to the house.
Unfortunately for me, Daddy is much stronger than I am and he managed to get me in to the car. Then I got over it and was fine . . . Until the next tantrum . . .

2 comments:

Amy S said...

All I can say is...

THANK GOD that scary eye picture is no longer what I see when I open the blog.

Gillian Lord Ward said...

I know, that was pretty bad, wasn't it? That's actually why I did this post, even though the pictures aren't great - I was tired of looking at those freaky eyes too! But now you have Resli's pink eye pictures to entertain you. :)