2.07.2010

Not just any Sunday

Today was a special Sunday because it's the day before Resli turns 5 years old! She and I got all dressed up in funny outfits this morning as part of our celebration.

But later we put on our real party clothes - ballerina costumes.

I put a headband in too, see?

Grandma and Granddaddy and Ms. Jenifer came over for our party, and we had presents and cake and grand time. One of Resli's coolest presents was a flashlight from Nana, and I spent quite some time chasing the light around the floor. Mami says she had a cat that used to do this...

There's nothing wrong with that, is there?!?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The most wonderful ballerina of all time!

Melissa said...

Whatever floats your boat, honey. You make a beautiful princess!

Mollie's World said...

Lovely blog I share my daughters story on molliesworld2013.blogspot.co.uk :) x