11.01.2008

My birthday party

Today we had my first birthday party. I got all dressed up, as any birthday gal should, but with a twist. Today is the Florida ~ Georgia football game, so I had to show my gator spirit too. Thanks to my friend Amy at Go Baby Go, I have this adorable dress to wear.

A bunch of my friends came over and we sat and talked, laughed and ate some brunch.

And then there was cake.
Mami made my cake in the shape of a 1 (because, you know, I'm one year old now).
Daddy helped me blow out the candle.
And then they gave me my own piece! Yummy! It was really good, I can't believe I went a whole year without eating cake before!
And then I opened my cards and presents. Daddy and Resli were there to help me.
I got some neat toys and beautiful clothes, and I love all my cards. Most of all, I was happy to spend the morning with my friends. Thank you all. And happy first birthday to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being a number! I'm glad you had such a great party, and sorry I had to miss it.
xo
Nana