1.29.2009

How I celebrate being 15 months old

Yep, that's right, today I turn 15 months old. However, we all sort of forgot about it, it's been very busy around here. It also happens that I've been feeling a little out of sorts lately, so I ended up taking a birthmonth trip to the pediatrician's office.
I enjoyed playing with Mami's wallet while we were waiting.

I also took the opportunity to do some cleaning. (Not to mention spilling water on myself.)

I won't confess how many times I had to pinch my fingers in the garbage can before I stopped sticking them in there... (Come on, I'm only 15 months old! I don't learn these things too quickly!)

And then, look! Dr. Wyatt came in!

Unfortunately, he had some bad news: BOTH of my ears are infected! No wonder I haven't been feeling so great lately. We got some antibiotics though and I should be better soon.
In the meantime, though, I decided to do a little 15-month-party at my house later today. And what party would be complete if there weren't some crazy little girl taking her diaper off?


Come on guys, help me celebrate a year and a quarter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure most university parties feature a stripper. Happy birthday, Lela, and I'm glad you took those ears to the doc.
xo
Nana