1.15.2009

Partytime at my school

So, I'm still not that happy about being in school, but they did something neat tonight - they had a party! We all got to go in our pajamas, and they read us stories. (Yes, I cried hen we pulled in to the parking lot, but eventually calmed down as long as I was being held and assured that I wouldn't be left alone!)

Oh, and I snagged a few of Resli's cookies - yum!

Resli's friend Riley thought I was cute too, and she kept talking to me and rubbing my cheek. I liked her.

I got up for the hokey pokey but wasn't quite sure how to do it.

It was fun in an interesting kind of way, but mostly I spent the evening in Daddy's arms. And that's where I like it best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like your sister, I applaud you for recognizing your needs and making them known. The point was to have a good time and I'm glad you did.
xo
Nana