5.22.2009

Who says I don't know the parts of the body?!?

We got our developmental evaluations at school today. Mine says that I'm just beginning to use two words together, that I have fewer than 10-15 words, and that I am not able to identify the parts of my body. Either the assessor was in a different room or they mixed me up with someone else, because that just is not true! To prove it, here's a video of me identifying all the body parts Mami says.

I also do this in Spanish, and of my own free will will say several of them. And yes, in longer phrases even, such as "Bump head, Mami. Hurts. Kiss it please." Here's one: "Camera hold it" as in, "Hey, you've got a camera there, I'd really like to have that in my hands!"

SO. THERE.
But yea, they may have gotten the part about self-feeding skills "emerging" right, check out that fruit juice bath. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absurd. Send the video to school.

Adam said...

I've always said Lela was a predominantly advanced child.