6.08.2008

C-c-c-crawling!

I've learned to crawl! It's a little funny looking still, because I'm still figuring it all out, but I am most definitely mobile.
It goes like this:
1. First, I'm sitting down.

2. Then, I lean forward on to my arms and get up on my knees.

3. Then I creep and crawl forward a little bit at a time. It's going to take a while to get the hang of the alternating hand/foot thing, but for now I go slowly and in short bursts.

No matter what though, you can be sure of this: I'm coming for you!

Oh, and here's an added bonus Step 4: I can now get back to sitting up from this position. So that means that I can sit up from lying down. You blog fans probably don't remember what it was like before you could do that, but it's pretty restrictive to have to stay lying down once you're there - this is a great freedom indeed!
So, message to Mami and Daddy: WATCH OUT!

No comments: