6.12.2008

A new perspective

I have added yet another new and amazing skill to my repertoire of milestones. I'll show you...
Here I am just sitting in my crib, playing. (Yea, I'm sure the folks at Baby Einstein never meant their mobile to be used as a pull toy, but that's always how I've done it.)

Hey, come in a little closer if you want to see me in action.

OK, so I grab the bars and get on my knees.

And then, ta-daaa, I'm standing!

I know, I did that pretty quickly didn't I? That's what my parents said too.

But I like the way things look from up here, it's a whole new outlook.
Besides, now I can change the music too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. How much longer until you try swinging one of those adorable thighs up over the top rail? Oh my.
xo
Nana

Gillian Lord Ward said...

No worries, we've already lowered the mattress down again!