6.27.2008

A day in the life of the lead guitarist

What, you didn't know I play lead guitar? Of course I do, it says so right on the shirt my Uncle Adam gave me - you can see it in the pictures below.
And don't you remember that even right after I was born, I started rocking out? (Click here if you don't!)
So yes, the life of a lead guitarist is full of fun and adventure.
We start our day off working on some lyrics. That's what these letters are for, to compose my songs. Hmm, I'm thinking a barnyard theme for my next hit.

Then it's time for a little break so I don't get dehydrated. I'm learning to drink responsibly.

My favorite part of the day is my workout. It involves physical and musical exercise. This is actually a new toy to me, I'm just discovering it, but I see it has great potential for my career.

That was an awfully full morning. I think I'll take a nap. We stars need our rest.

No comments: