12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a great day. When we got up we opened our stockings and I examined the evidence of Santa's having visited - the snack was gone! (Mmm, those crumbs look like they came from some yummy cake...)

And I got to open cool stuff too, like this hair band. What do you think of the 'do?

Later in the day we got to go over to Grandma and Gradddaddy's house to celebrate with them and Liz and Brian too. I had a great time. And wore yet another headband there. And my new "One fish two fish red fish blue fish" shirt.

We had a great Christmas, I hope you all had a wonderful celebration too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Definitely like the headband look. But nothing can tame those amazing curls!

Unknown said...

We did have a wonderful celebration. The only thing missing was the Lord-Ward clan.