12.02.2009

Our Thanksgiving travels

For Thanksgiving we went to Washington, D.C. to see family. It was a long trip but I was very excited about it. The Orlando airport itself was awesome, Resli and I had a blast on the train to our gate! And we wore matching outfits too so that everyone would know we were related.


I was a good traveller, and we finally got to cousin Reeny's house in D.C. There were so many friends there, but I didn't take very many pictures so this group shot will have to suffice.
In the back are: Uncle Adam, Cousin Reeny, Cousin Chris, Daddy
In the front are: Uncle Mathias, Aunt Melissa with Cousin Atticus, Resli and me with Mami, Nana and Ollie, and Cousin Kenn.



We did all the things you're supposed to be doing in D.C., like go see the Washington Monument,


and we sat on the Capitol Steps for a snack.


One day we went to the National Zoo and saw all kinds of animals. One of my favorites though was this frog. I guess I thought if I kissed him he'd turn in to a prince?

Overall it was a very fun trip and it was wonderful to see my family. Thank you, Reeny, for an amazing time. Can we make our reservations for next year? :)

1 comment:

hlward said...

Watching the sun set over the national mall from the Capitol steps with the girls was pretty special for a patriotic geek like myself.