3.08.2009

An afternoon with the butterflies

This afternoon Mami took me and Resli to the Butterfly Rainforest again. I was more interested in it this time than last time, and I couldn't wait to get in!

I spent a lot of time examining everything from the fish in the pond to the flowers and the butterflies.

Everytime a butterfly flitted by I shouted "bubbafie!" over and over and watched it soar away.

I got up close to one too, almost close enough to touch (which you're not supposed to do!), but it flew away.

(But when we went inside, Resli was sure to tell the man that worked there "My sister touched a flower!" - just in case I thought I could get away with anything!)
Then we went in to see the other stuff in the museum. Resli rolled around on the floor pretending to be Ariel (the mermaid), so I did too.


It was a great afternoon! Be sure to check Resli's blog for her version of events!

3 comments:

Dr. L said...

Wow - looks like so much fun and that giant starfish is so BIG! I think you even have on your butterfly dress for the occasion, don't you?

Unknown said...

So glad you've decided to like butterflies.
xo

Anonymous said...

That rainforest sure is a fun place!! Did they see the megafauna inside? Kind of scary!