3.07.2009

And you want me to give up an hour of sleep tonight?

Ever since I started daycare and had to give up my morning nap, I've been really tired, especially come lunch time. Sometimes I just get fussy, but today I could barely keep my eyes open, right there at the table with sandwich in hand!

OK, check that - I COULDN'T keep my eyes open at all!

I kept nodding off and falling forward, then jolting myself awake. Daddy had his hand out so I wouldn't hit the table. (Mami couldn't stop laughing.)

I took a 2 and 1/2 hour nap and had to be woken up, but I was as happy and jolly as could be afterwards. And am now sleeping soundly for another 11-hour night. (I'm a VERY good sleeper, and believe me, my parents are aware of how lucky they are in that respect!)
But you seriously expect me to "spring ahead" tonight and give up an hour of my precious sleep? We'll see how that goes over...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lela, I feel just the same way, and I can't wait to take a nap this afternoon.
xo

Dr. L said...

Too funny. I wish we had something even remotely close to a good sleeper like you!